Please have your garbage out by 8 am Monday mornings.
On long weekends garbage will be picked up on Tuesdays.
Garbage Dump Hours
Mon, Weds, Fri: 1- 6 pm.
Tues, Thurs, Sat: 9 am - 12 noon
Closed Sundays and Stat Holiday
Water and Sewer:
Town of Eatonia
- 0 – 8000 gallons
- Charge - $79.20
- Quantity - Minimum
- 8001 – 9,999,999 gallons
- Charge - $7.40
- Quantity - /1000 gallons
Sewer and Waste Rates:
- Sewer Fee - $17.60
- Waste Collection Fee - $26.62
- Recycling Fee - $5.00
Please do not put garbage in the bins. Bins located at 102 2nd Ave East North of the Town Shop
See Link for acceptabe items.
See Poster for list of acceptable items
- Paper Products including cardboard (flattened, placed loose in bin), magazines, newspaper, office paper and assorted paper products
- Tin/Metal/Aluminum/Steel (Must be rinsed and placed in clear bags) including soup cans, beverage containers, vegetable cans, etc.
- Plastic Containers (Must be rinsed and placed in clear bags):
- #1 Soft drink, water bottles, mouthwash bottles, peanut butter containers, salad dressing containers, vegetable oil containers
- #2 Milk jugs, juice bottles, bleach, detergent, shampoo bottles, yogurt containers, household cleaner bottles, cereal box liners, butter tubs, toiletries bottles
- #3 Window cleaner bottles, detergent bottles, shampoo bottles, clear food packaging
- #4 Squeezable bottles, bread bags, shopping bags
- #5 Some yogurt containers, syrup bottles, ketchup bottles, straws, medicine bottles
- #6 Disposable plates and cups, meat trays, egg cartons, carry out containers, compact disc cases
- #7 Three (3) and five (5) gallon water bottles, certain food containers, computer cases, iPod cases
- Wires and Cables
- Contaminated Fibre
PLEASE DO NOT PUT GARBAGE IN THE BINS Bins located at 102 2nd Ave East North of the Town Shop
for Rechargeable and Cell Phone Batteries available at the Town Office.