Eatonia Health Care Facility
Located in the town of Eatonia and is operated by the Prairie West Health District.
- Physician Services
- Wellness Program
- Emergency/Rover Services
- Lab & X-Ray Services
- Home Care Services
- Occupational Therapy Services
- Pharmacy Deliveries
For Further Information:
205 2nd Avenue West
Eatonia Oasis Living
"Our mission as a community owned non-profit personal care home is to abe able to provide a viable option for quality personal care within the community of Eatonia."
Oasis Living is located within the Health Centre. It is a community owned, non-profit organization offering quality care at an affordable price. Providing a safe and comfortable home environment. It is an excellent alternative to living alone.
Services offered at Eatonia Oasis Living
- Dietary, Laundry & Recreation Activities
- Access to Handi-Bus Service
- Spacious Single & Double Rooms
- Wheelchair Accessible Hallways & Doors
- Wanderguard Alert System
- Community Owned, Non-Profit Organization
- High Level of 24 Hour Personal Care
- Modern Facility
- Safe, Comfortable Home Environment
- Social Interaction with other Seniors
- Provides an Alternative to Living Alone
The residents always enjoy visiting with people of all ages. Please phone Vicki at 967-2447 to set up a time to visit, play a game or activity with our wonderful residents.